Friday, July 13, 2012

Live Your Purpose



I first found out about this video from Jess from the blog Makeunder My Life and I fell in love with it.

It has inspired me so much, and pushed me to really follow my dreams.

This video is on Mastin from The Daily Love. He is being interviewed my Marie Forleo who's website I adore and I always read her advice.

One of the things I freaking loved about this video was the conversation he had with his mom. It is so inspirational, so I'll let you guys hear it for yourself and see what you make of it (the time 13:08 -17:20).

If you have time today, definitely watch it, it is super inspirational. And let me know what you think of it.

"Everyone has oceans to fly if they have the heart. Is it reckless? Yes! But what do dreams know about boundaries?" -Amelia Earhart

"So what is holding you back? What is the dream that you want so bad?" -Marie Forleo.

I asked myself that same question, and it opened my eyes and mind to what I really want to do. And I definitely buried it because people told me I couldn't do it.

So if you would love to follow the conversation, you can check out Marie's original post here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...