Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Sandals

Summer Sandals

I normally do not wear sandals, but this summer all of my fashion choices have changed. I am more into a bohemian/flowy dress kinda style for the summer. And what better way to pair flowy dresses than with a pair of cute sandals.

This summer there are so many endless sandals to pick from. From embellishments to different colors. And these are some of my favorite sandals that I am coveting from around the web.
  1. Sam & Libby Kamila Thong Sandal w/ Back Strap - Pink/Brown $24.99
  2. Nine West Seanotes Sandal - Natural Multi Leather $79.00
  3. Xhilaration Lavada Slide Sandal $16.99
  4. Merona Elba Silver Sandal w/ Black Counter - Mint $19.99
  5. Mossimo Supply Co. Lakitia Flip Flop - Brown $16.99
  6. Sam & Libby Kylie Strappy Thong Sandal - Turquoise/Silver $24.99
  7. De Blossom Tindra Multi Rhinestone Sandal - Champagne $24.99
  8. Nine West Serious Sandal - Dark Gold Metallic $79.00
  9. Mossimo Falk Thong Sandal - Bone $22.99
  10. ASOS Felicity Embellished Flat Sandals $64.49
  11. Nine West Flybye Sandal - Green Fabric $49.99

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I've been wanting to get #9, but silly Target has been sold out of my size :( I wear sandals everywhere in the summer.

Kristina does the Internets

Jessica said...

#9, is totally cute and a great basic that can be worn with almost everything. I normally don't wear sandals because I'm afraid they might rip while I'm walking. But this summer I'm totally for it.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...