Wednesday, June 26, 2013

StyleUp


One of my new favorite sites is StyleUp. This website picks an outfit for you everyday depending on your weather from where you live and your style and sends it to you through email.

One of the the things I love the most is that they do the outfit search for me. I no longer have to go on Pinterest to search for millions of pictures or on different blogs to get an outfit inspiration that is not even my style.

All you have to do is sign up and put your zip code to determine the weather where you live and your everyday style and voila you have your first outfit in your inbox. Mine is Trendy Casual by the way. And you can also search in the inspiration tab on the site for many other outfits the community has commented on, so you can have more inspiration.


*This is not a sponsored post. I just thought I'd shared with you guys a new website I love.

Love,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...