Monday, May 20, 2013

Currently Craving

Currently Craving

Embroidered Top // Statement Earrings // Denim Jacket // Colorful Flats // Boho Dress // Floral Pink Shorts // Chino Pink Shorts

Currently I have been craving a lot of things. Maybe because its the new season and I am in desperate need of new summer clothes. I usually pack up on winter clothing because its my least favorite season. I hate the cold. So I tend to forget to buy things for the hotter days.

Here in Los Angeles, it has been extremely hot these couples of days and I have been scurrying all over my closet to find some breathable summer clothes. But I unfortunately don't have many. So this embroidered top from American Eagle will be the perfect addition to my closet, as well as this cute boho dress, and amazing shorts.

I also want to stock up on some cute flats like these seafoam ones. They are perfect for every season here in LA. Then I cannot forget these cute statement earrings from BaubleBar. Ever since I saw them on Julie from Sincerely, Jules, I needed to have them. They go cute for a casual day or a night out. And of course I can't forget that cute denim jacket. Its so cute, that I don't care if its going to be summer. See, I'm such a winter clothes hoarder.

Have a great Monday everyone.

2 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Those shorts are so cute! And loving those flats.

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Jessica said...

Aw thanks. Both of the shorts are great. Thanks for coming and reading my blog.
:)
-Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...