Spring is in the air. And I can't help but update my wardrobe with some new basic items that will keep me stylish from spring to summer.
I chose the above items, because each can be remixed with many other clothing pieces in my closet and yours.
What are some of your must-have items for Spring this year?
- F21 High-Low Georgette Dress $24.80: This beautiful dress, or any high-low dress will keep you cool during those hot summer days, while still keeping you looking fab. Add a belt to spice it up, or during fall wear your favorite sweatshirt over it to turn it into a skirt.
- F21 Spiked Denim Vest $27.80: A denim vest is my favorite item to make your outfit look bohemian or rocker chic. Add this vest to your favorite high-low or summer dress to add a bohemian touch.
- F21 Faux Leather Spiked Camo Jacket $47.80: The perfect military jacket. Great for keeping you warm during those cool spring nights.
- Express 4" Frayed Cuff Denim Shorts $49.90: I recently bought these and they are my favorite. I don't like short shorts, so these denim shorts are the perfect length and are not low rise. They are mid rise (at least for me) and flattering on every body type.
- Liz Clairbone Gypsy Beaded Flat Thong Sandal $25: I love sandals during spring and summer. Since this year I'm into a bohemian vibe, these shoes are perfect. They are neutral with a pop of turquoise which I love. They will add a little pop of color to my otherwise neutral outfits.
Hope you girls have an amazing Spring,