Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Art of Etsy

The Art of Etsy


I cannot deny that Etsy is such a creative place to browse and shop for new innovative pieces of art. Varying from crafts like bracelets and dolls to typography. My favorite part to browse are the poster/prints section. Hoping one day I can buy one to incorporate in my home as wall art.

Here are some of those prints that I have been eyeing. I hope you enjoy them and let me know what are some of your favorite posters/prints on Etsy.

1. Grace Not Perfection $32
2. Peplum & Pink by Jessica Durrant $25
3. Kiss Slowly Poster $24
4. Chanel Lipstick $20.47
5. You Are My Sunshine $11
6. Audrey Hepburn 24k Gold $25.59

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that Chanel print!

CaninesCouture said...

Love the "You are my sunshine," print. I sing that song to my English Bulldog except I change it to say, "You are my Smooshy, my only Smooshy..." ;)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com

Jessica said...

I know I love all of the prints. The Chanel one and the "You are my sunshine" print. They are so cute and Etsy has so many more to pick from. Hope both of you girls are having a great day and weekend.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...