Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peplum Tops

Peplum Tops

Let me start by saying I did not start liking peplum tops the first time I set my eyes on them. I was iffy about them not knowing how to wear them. Then many bloggers started styling them and then I thought, okay maybe I can incorporate this trend into my own wardrobe.

Even though I don't have one yet, the store I work in has brought many styles and different colors into their Spring collection, and I can't wait for my extra discount to buy one.

Here are some of my favorite tops from Express. Hope you like :)

1. (Minus The) Leather Peplum Top $79.90
2. Zip Back Peplum Tank in Celestial Blue $24.90
3. Zip Back Peplum Tank in Soft Ivory $24.90
4. Peplum Shell Top in Red Lacquer $39.90
5. Chevron Stripe Peplum Shell Top $39.90
6. Lace Peplum Shell Top in Soft Ivory $39.90
7. Zip Back Peplum Tank in Tropic Green $24.50
8. Stretch Lace Peplum Top $39.90
9. Color Block Ponte Knit Peplum Top in Fantasia Blue $39.90
10. Lace Peplum Shell Top $49.90
11. Peplum Shell Top in Ultimate Pink $39.90
12. Color Block Peplum Top in True White $39.90

*This is not a sponsored post

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...