Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Get Warm - With Sweatshirts

My favorite way to feel warm during the winter season is to wear a cute warm sweatshirt under my coat or jacket.

I am in desperate need of new cute sweatshirts for this season, since Los Angeles has been getting pretty cold. I surfed the web to find some cute sweatshirts and found these cuties, all from forever 21 (& affordable). Hope you enjoy. Stay warm this season.

Get Warm - Sweaters


My Everyday Style: I love to keep it casual

My Everyday Winter Style

Where to get the items (click on pics below):




How do you stay warm this season? I would love to know, since So Cal doesn't get too many freezing temps. So would love to know how everyone else in the world stays warm :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...