Welcome back to the third of my gift guides. Today's gift guide is for the Beauty Gurus and Beauty Mavens out there. These gifts, whether you buy one or decided to buy a few and put them in a gift basket, will make the beauty mavens happy this holiday season. Enjoy!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette $50 or Naked 2 Palette $50: Youtubers rave about this palette. Beauty mavens all over the world want to get their hands on the latest beauty items. And what beauty maven wouldn't be complete without their Urban Decay Naked palette? My favorite is the the Naked 2 Palette, it has more neutral colors to wear for everyday.
- Sonia Kashuk Gilded Cage Holiday Brush Set $24.99: This holiday brush set collection comes with 6 pieces, a powder/blush brush, fan brush, foundation brush, crease brush, eye shadow brush and a flat eye liner brush.
- Que Bella Chocolate Face Mask $2.04: Youtube Beauty Gurus like Dulce Candy and Rachel Talbott swear by chocolate face masks. So get your beauty maven a few packs of these for her to have a relaxing spa day.
- EOS Lip Balm $2.96(each): Rachel Roy loves these.
- Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes $5.99: My favorite makeup remover wipes of all time. I love these so much because it removes my makeup so nicely without making me breakout. Its hypoallergenic, oil-free, and smells yummy!
- Clarisonic - Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System in Pink $119: If you have a younger sister who is obsessed with watching Youtube videos, then no doubt have you heard her talk about Clarisonic… Heck even you know about it. Even celebrities like Maria Menounos have gotten on the Clarisonic action. So why make your younger sister, best friend, or you just wish you had one. Make it happen! If its a little expensive try: Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System for $29.99 or Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher for $60 :)
- Lauren Conrad Beauty $14.95