Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome & Happy 4th of July!



Hello Everyone! Welcome to my first blog post for my new lifestyle blog :)

I was thinking hard and waiting too long to write this first post, but I realized its better not to over think it and just write & tell you guys welcome.

I didn't want to put too much pressure on my first post, especially not on my blog. So there are no expectations for me or you. You just have to wait and see what I write about.

Have a great 4th of July!



A gift for you, check out this yummy smoothie recipe to get you energized today from the girls at Tone It Up called "Chriselle's Coconut Creation" named after Chriselle Lim from the Chriselle Factor.

And for those of you hitting the beach or pools today checkout the bikini ready body workout on that same page :) You'll thank me later.

Have a great day & be safe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...