Thursday, July 12, 2012

Latest Purchase

My new purchases



I went recently on a little shopping spree. It was big for me, even though I didn't buy quite a lot of items. I needed to spruce up my wardrobe because I haven't been shopping in a very long time and clothes in my closet are from back when I was in college.

Since I graduated already, I thought why not buy me some new items? So the items above are my new purchases :)

I decided to buy a cute turquoise teardrop necklace that I have been admiring since I saw the J.crew turquoise necklaces (here & here). I also added this lovely sheer shirt from forever 21. Which was one of my recent goals to buy a chiffon shirt as mentioned in this post here.

The third item I bought was this lovely fun shirt/sweater from Express. This sweater is so versatile, as you can wear it off the shoulder as well and can be worn to a party, concert, or a club. My fourth item was this cute crochet Express top (for $17.99). I have been contemplating about this item since it came out. After it went on sale I thought about buying it super hard… then my decision was made after I saw Selena Gomez sport it. As well as a little nudge from my co-workers (thanks girls for giving me ideas on how to wear it). I also bought some gold sandals at Express for only $15, unfortunately they are all sold out online but check in stores they still have some.

And my last purchase of course were these lovely Aruba Blue Converse that I have been coveting after for a few months now. Overall I am proud of my latest finds, and proud of myself for not buying regular plain t-shirts and stepping outside the box.

What have you shopped for lately?

2 comments:

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Love me some Chucks! That color is great!
xx
Here&Now

Jessica said...

I know! They have been on my wish list for a few months. A perfect color for summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...